accounts embodied Internal expenses and accounts payable. To be able to
estimate full impact of an establishment, one has to know energy
consumed directly and energy consumed indirectly by providers.
- internal expenses concerned are:
- 6256 Professional expenses and 6414 travelling indemnity
- Share of transportation sorted by way (car, bus, fly, ship, railway…)
- Need to know distances
- 60221 Combustible
- Type (gas, fuel, petrol, diesel…)
- Need to know quantities
- 6061 Energy
- Water (quantity)
- Electricity (quantity and source: hydraulic, nuclear…)
- To obtain such new information as quantity and types API have to be added into accounting Software.
- External expenses (accounts payable)
calculate the index, accounts payable have to be sorted by nace and
establishment registration once a year. For that bills must include
such information. For simplicity one can imagine to include a bar code
on bills, informing about the establishment registration number (RN)
and nace classification. Import gets a special treatment.
- Other information needed
Index is also a measure of economic impact we have to know: turn over,
value added and year average number of employees for each
establishment. This information is needed once a year, at the annual